Your application will be reviewed within 2 weeks and after the approval, the conditional acceptance letter will be sent to your email as proof that your application was accepted.
This condition refers to the quota limit in each department, which is decided by the Council of Higher Education. Therefore, to secure your seat, we kindly request you to complete the deposit payment as soon as possible.
An acceptance letter is a document which confirms that you are officially accepted by the university. You receive this letter when you deposit payment is confirmed
Each application is evaluated according to Head of Institutions as every academic year Council of Higher Education Regulations might be updated.
Your application, along with the submitted documents (Transcript, CV, recommendation letter, etc.) will be reviewed by the Admission Council of the department you have applied to.
You can submit your documents and apply online through ………………………
NOTE: During the registration period, please present the original hard copies of your documents to Student Affairs.
- Scan of high school diploma (either in English or Turkish)
- Scan of completed high school transcript of records/required scores (either in English or Turkish)
- Scan of passport
- Motivational letter in English with minimum 300 words (Only compulsory for Medicine applications)
- Foreign language exam result*
- Personal Statement: An essay about your goals, your accomplishments, and why you would want to study at BAU (for the Medicine students only)
- Recommendation letter from a teacher
- Any certifications related to the field you’re applying for
- Undergraduate diploma (translated and notarized in English or Turkish)
- Official transcript of records
- Letter of intent
- Current CV of the applicant
- Two reference letters
- TOEFL IBT score of 72 (if available)(ıf you haven’t you must take KFAU English Profecincy Exam)
- TӦMER (B2) (only for enrolling to Turkish programs)